Thursday, February 5, 2015

An Angel with Hearts

Another Valentine for some of the many Valentine and Love Challenges.  For this one I used A Day For Daisy digital image free this week here.  I printed the image and colored with Copics and used some Wink of Stella for shine but I just cannot get the shine to photograph. I kept the card CAS with a card base of Pink CS with a layer of Red CS and then the image edged with a gold marker.  I stamped a Repeat Impressions sentiment twice with Memento Lady Bug ink and cut with a Nesties scalloped heart die and attached with foam dots.  I used an asymmetrical layout to take advantage of the falling hearts.
Challenges:
A Day for Daisy:  Challenge #114 Valentine-y...use A Day for Daisy image.
The House That Stamps Built: Color Challenge Red, Pink, White
Fussy and Fancy Friday: #131 Things with Wings
Addicted to CAS: Hugs and Kisses
Sweet Stamps Blog: Love is in the air.

I had time to do some carding as it was rainy and cloudy here in Florida.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

I love your coloring of this sweet image ~ beautiful card!

Kathy S said...

What's not to love about a Red, Pink and White card? I'm thrilled you decided to join our challenge this week at The House that Stamps Built. ADFD is a favorite digi designer for me and you've made a beautiful card. Sure hope you'll join us again soon.

Roxie said...

Cute image and card, thanks for playing along in the SweetStamps challenge this week.

Shana Gaff said...

I love the way you have colored this so it looks like it has texture! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

Cheri said...

Hi Theresa! Love, love, love your card using this image. The CAS design is perfect. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Deepti said...

Beautiful card, love those hearts. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

jaydee said...

I love that your sentiment hearts look as though they are a continuation of your cascade of hearts. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee