Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The World in CAS


Hello!  I am not sure if this card will meet the requirements to be classified as CAS but I consider it to be that because it was so quick and easy to make.  I simply used designs from Heartfelt Creations Celebrate the Journey Collection.  I cut the center from one of the panels with a Nesties Circle die and added it to the pattern paper  showing a world map.  The card reads "The World Needs More People Like You" so I did not add any other sentiment. I used a Card base of Brown Card stock.
Challenge:
Addicted to CAS: Challenge World

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

Stunning, love it!!!

Irish Cherokee said...

LOVE this card. Great for that world traveler. (I assure you it is not me) I think it is CAS. Superb. - Jim

Kylie said...

It's a lovely design and I love that sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx