Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sending Thanks


Hello!  I am back with another Thank You card made with GKD Stamps and Memory Box Butterfly Die.   I saw this design on Pinterest but do not know who to credit since I did not make any notes or pin. Just creating from memory.

Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown: Challenge is Favorite Embellishment....ribbon is one of my Favorites.
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme and stash are Anything Goes.  First time I used this ribbon in my stash.
Mod Squad Challenge: Thank You Card. Used GKD Stamps

Supplies used:
Stamps-GKD Inside & Out, Tag Lines
Ink: Versamark and Memento Danube Blue
White EP
Papers: GKD White and Grass Green CS
Dies: Spellbinders Frame and  Memory Box Pippi Butterfly
Ribbon from Stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

As always...Gorgeous!!!!

Joyce Erb said...

Great card Theresa. You posted while I was still editing and trouble shooting:-) Please go back to Mod Squad and add your home page for a second entry since you used sponsor images. Instructions are there

Lynn's Place said...

What a cute project...the ribbon is gorgeous...thanks for joining us here @ CIO challenge blog hope you stop by again to play <((><

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this idea- open it up and the inside of the die is there. SO cool! Love your ribbon accents too. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our favorite embellishments challenge!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT