Thursday, January 1, 2015

Seeing Pink Elephants?


Welcome!  No, I did not wake up seeing pink elephants this morning.  We had a very quiet New Year's Eve.  I made this card inspired by the Photo Week at Just Us Girls Challenge.  I took the colors and circle shapes along with the elephant as elements for my design.  The elephant was cut with my Cameo, the "happy" with a Cheery Lynn die and the "birthday" with a Marianne die. I used Spellbinders dies for the circle shapes.  I am keeping this post  brief because the deadline for JUGS is soon.
Challenges:
Just Us Girls Challenge: See graphic on right.
Die Cut Diva's Challenge: Anything Goes but you must use your die cut machine... either to emboss or use a die cut on your project



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Sue W said...

Hahaha I see no pink elephants!!!! Happy New Year!

Nancy said...

I'm with Sue....what elephant? Lol. I love your card Theresa!! I so appreciate you joining us this week at Just Us Girls!! Your card is adorable!!

Arlene said...

I'm sure there were some people seeing pink elephants today.

Love your card, so much fun.

Glad you entered our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Chris D. said...

How adorable! Love that cute elephant and the die cut words! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!