Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Many Thanks

Morning!  Brrrrr!  It's cold outside....a great day to stay in and craft or take down the tree.  I was playing with a new GKD stamp set Joyful Holidays which is really a Christmas set but I used the tree stamp for this thank you card.  I stamped it using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink and decorated it with punched out flowers (used hole punch) from the Pattern Paper in the background. I used GKD Papers Honey Mustard, Ivory and the pattern from Autumn Landscape pad. The sentiment is from GKD Autumn Always and inked with Memento Peanut Brittle.   The flowers almost look like sequins but are simply paper.

Challenges:
Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge: Make a Thank you card.
Shopping Our Stash Weekly: Challenge is to use Something New. Stamp is new.
Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog: Challenge is to use Something New. Stamp is new.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything goes with option to make a Thank You card.

Hope you are warm and cozy!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

joy said...

I like that tree - could be used all year round. Very nice card and yes, it is way too cold for my liking.

Chana said...

I really like this design , it has wonderful visual appeal. Thanks for sharing with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Barbara Godden said...

very useful tree for all seasons. great design and lovely card. thanks for joining us at Shopping our Stash for the Happy NEW Year challenge.

Olga said...

As always...Gorgeous!!!!