Friday, January 2, 2015

Hearts and Smiles


Hello!  Today I have a card that I hope makes you smile.  One of my crafting goals in 2015 is to use some of the leftovers and scraps that I have saved.  The Double Heart on my card was left from a die cut that I made on the Cameo...do not have any info on the source.  I used White CS as my base and added a strip of Red CS (scrap) and a White border cut (more scrap used)  with an EK Punch. Then I added some red twine and attached the Double Heart.  I stamped the Verve sentiment with Memento Lady Bug ink.  As you can see,  I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge.  Of course I had to save the white hearts left from the punching the border.....now to find a use for them.

Challenges:
CAS(E) this sketch!: Sketch #104 on right
Showcase Your Style: Challenge 5 is a THEME CHALLENGE. Add  at least one die cut to your CAS challenge card.







I always smile when I read your comments.
Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This card totally makes me smile! Great take on the sketch!