Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015


Happy New Year
 
 
Wishing everyone a New Year filled with
Health, Happiness and Prosperity!
 
I begin the year 2015 posting this card made with a lot of shine using DCWV gold foil cardstock that I embossed with Darice EF Fireworks.  I love the festive look of fireworks.  I added some wine glasses that I gold embossed on Vellum and fussy cut. I used Repeat Impressions stamps from their Wine Series. I used a Clear star Pen to color in the wine and make some bubbles but it's hard to see in this photo. I also gold embossed the sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers on Vellum and framed it in a Gold Foil Circle.   I used a card base of Black CS.  
 
Of course I had to entered this in some challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Designer Choice Challenge 1231-Ring in the New Year
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes

Thanks to all who have visited my blog this past year.
I look forward to your visits and comments in 2015.
 Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

joy said...

WOW! This is a great way to celebrate the new year, Theresa! Love the gold and fireworks. Happy New Year to you - may 2015 be a great one for you.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Loving all of the gold! So pretty!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa