Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy Card with Swirls and Pearls

Hello!  Before I talk about my card today,  I invite you to check out my calendar for 2015 that I made using photos of  Florida Birds that were taken on last year's stay in Captiva.  You can see each page of the calendar by clicking on the calendar header at the top of my blog.  I print and bind several of these for family and friends as holiday gifts.

Now back to my card..... I was playing with a Silhouette file cut with the Cameo in Red and backed the petals with Blue CS. Assembled using a Pink card base and a Glossy White layer embossed with Cuttlebug EF Stylized Flowers.  I cut the word Happy twice with Cheery Lynn Die and layered the Pink one over the Red one to  achieve a shadow look.  Finished with some pearls from stash.  I will use this as a Valentine or Birthday card by completing the inside with an appropriate verse. 

Challenges to enter:
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: #130 Pearls and Swirls.
Die Cut Diva's Monthly Challenge: Anything goes ....must use your die cut machine... either to emboss or use a die cut .

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Really lovely card with the wonderful embossing and great cuts! Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Anything Goes Challenge!

Olga said...

how pretty!!!!!

Pat K said...

Lovely card Theresa.
Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

Arlene said...

What a happy happy card!

So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.