Tuesday, January 27, 2015

From the Heart

 

Hello!  I am back with another CAS Card for Valentine's Day.  This features a felt heart with stitching and a bit of bling that I found in my stash.  It is one of 3 hearts in a package that I think was part of a prize. 
On White CS, I simply stamped and gold embossed a Repeat Impressions stamp (do not know name) and then stamped and red embossed the sentiment from Flourishes. I edged this layer with Pilot Gold marker and attached to a Red Card Base.  I attached the Felt Heart with pop up foam.

Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers: January Sketch Challenge on right
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Have a Heart.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge is Holiday.  I chose Valentine's Day



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

sandie said...

Adorable heart and love the added bling. Thanks for joining Atsm

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Yummy ... stunning, striking and totally gorgeous. Great Valentine card.
thanks for playing along at ATSM
Sarah x

Caryn said...

Fabulous card - love the sparkle.
Thanks for playing along at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow! Really stunning - I love the felt heart! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Cornelia W said...

LOVE your little felt heart! Thanks for linking up with us at ATSM!

Kylie said...

I LOVE what you have done with the sketch! Perfectly CAS design and that felt heart is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers and ATSM xx