Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Birthday Greetings

 
Welcome to my studio! Today I have a card inspired by the color challenge at Showcase Your Style.
We are to use Turquoise, Lime Green, Black and White.  When I saw the colors, I immediately thought of some pattern paper from gcdStudio that had these colors. I attached a panel of the paper on to a black CS mat and attached a cut out sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers Daffodil Greeting set.
I actually stamped this in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped again with SU Tempting Turquoise  to create a shadow effect.  I then embossed the 3 layers with Cuttlebug EF Diamond plate ( for a challenge at MFP's).  I added some Lime Green Looped Satin ribbon and a Dragonfly brad before attaching to the Turquoise card base.
 
Challenges:
Showcase Your Style: Challenge 6 is to use colors Turquoise,
Lime Green, Black and White.
See graphic on right.
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #244: Theme is Embossed Layering.
Winter Wonderland: Theme is Thing with Wings.  This week does not have to be a Christmas project.
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Stunning background! Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Blog Challenge.

Janis said...

Your card is beautiful!!! Love the little added dragonfly charm, too!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Stampsnob. said...

I love the colors too the card is lovely Thanks for sharing at MFP Speedy Fox ad friends..Lis

Jane said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at MFP Blog challenge.

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
Mags
x

kReN said...

Love that you used dragonflies! They are my fave!
Thanks for joining us this week at the MFP/SFF layered embossing challenge.
kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com
MFP/DT

Christine said...

Love the dragonfly background you created. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Speedy Fox and Friends.