Monday, December 29, 2014

Spring Birthday


Hello! Thanks for stopping by.  Today I am thinking of cards for spring not winter and snowflakes.  This is a Gatefold card that I made for the Day 7 challenge at Stamp TV but I thought I'd enter some other challenges as well.

This card was inspired by the colors and flowers in the  pattern paper.  For the gatefold design, I used GKD Pattern paper from Berries & Vines with White and Grass Green CS. Stamps are GKD's A Year of Flowers and Inside and Out.  I used White Puff EP to add some texture to the Daisy.  I finished with a Red Satin ribbon to keep closed.

Challenges:
Stamp TV : 12 Days of Christmas Day 7
Mod Squad Challenge Blog: Make a special fold card of any kind
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

Very pretty and cheery card. Thanks for joining us at The Mod S and nice texture on the flowerquad Challenge.

cheiron said...

Great card! I love the way it opens. Thank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge with us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)