Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snowman Tag


Back View
Hello!  Today I have some Christmas tags.  This one is made with  Heartfelt Creations Stamp that I colored with Memento Markers and Copics.  I cut a body with White CS and placed him on a rectangle of Red CS and then onto a Tag cut from Kraft CS and embossed with Darice EF Snowflakes. I finished with Black gems for buttons.

Challenges:
The Card Concept: Challenge 1.) Make A TAG or a CARD with a tag on it.  2.) Use a Snowmen, snow or any other "wintery" theme! 
The Kraft Journal :   Challenge #200 Christmas Gift Tags




Now to do some shopping for presents for the tag.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Theresa....I sure do love your snowman tag and the checkerboard scarf and matching hat. Thanks for joining the Design Team and I (GD) at The Card Concept....we appreciate you!

LeAnne said...

Cute!

Kerin said...

Very cute snowman and I love the rustic background! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

OH Babs said...

Nice tag and I really like how you embossed the kraft paper, which I will try.

sue t. said...

Great tag! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

Marsha said...

Darling tag. Such a cute snowman. Thanks for entering it at the Kraft Journal.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, this is just the sweetest tag! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!

Geri said...

Love, love, love your tag! The rustic, country charm of the wee fellow really is heart warming! Your coloring is fabulous! Love the chunky cord that you used - really 'works' with the theme. Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)