Saturday, December 27, 2014

Nativity Scene

 
Merry Christmas
 
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas with family and friends.  My greetings to all are a bit late but I have been taking a bit of time off from blogging.  I will be sharing a few projects that I have not yet posted including the Shadow Box card shown above.  The Nativity scene was created with a Silhouette file by Lori Whitlock using White and Navy CS and a scrap of gold.  The 5x7 card is Design ID #71025.  I used the back of the card for my greeting.
 
Challenges to enter:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas
Less Is More: Theme is family.  This was simple to make...just needed Papers and Tape or Glue.
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas
CAS on Sunday: Challenge is Christmas

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

sweet art designs said...

This is the prettiest nativity card I have ever seen. Wow! Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

Julie said...

What a special card. It looks so simple but I know it must have been complicated. This is truly a special Christmas card!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oooh your card is super striking Theresa and a stunning nativity scene.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Hope you’ve had a wonderful Christmas
Sarah xx
Less is More

Michelle said...

Beautiful nativity!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 49 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - thanks also for entering this into both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Chrissie said...

This is so effective, the dimension is great!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Happy New Year

Anja Curvers said...

Wow great dimension great card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.