Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Golden Christmas

Welcome!  My card today is "Golden".   I made the background by embossing a section of  Navy CS with Gold EP and Versamark and then embossed it with Cuttlebug EF Victoria.  This was then sanded to reveal the design.   I gold embossed the sentiment from GKD Festive frame on Ivory CS and matted on Navy.  I consider this to be a CAS card because it was quick and easy unless there are too many layers to classify as CAS.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: 12 Days of Christmas Day 10
The Glory Of Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering y CHNC challenge 209 and The Glory of Christmas challenge 49 with your lovely crafting, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Olga said...

Absolutley gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.