Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Gift Tags


Hello! I have been away from my blog the last few days.  The holidays seemed to have arrived so quickly this year....tonight begins Hanukkah with a dinner of Prime Rib and Potato Latkes or maybe Potato Kugel.   I have not wrapped one gift as yet so I must get busy.

I made these gift tags a few days ago for the challenge at The House That Stamps Built using Repeat Impressions Pine Forest stamp with Memento ink and a combo of white CS and Green Pattern Paper.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Designers Choice Challenge 123-Anything but a card.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Urgently needed Christmas creations.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 207 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x