Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Gift Boxes with Winter Theme

Stack of 5 Gift Boxes
 Second Post today.
I am back with another last minute Christmas project.  I made these boxes that can be used for cash, gift cards or even lottery tickets using a Silhouette cut file.  I made 5 to be used for cash and found they also can hold some candy beneath the insert. I cut the bands and inserts from red CS using the Cameo.  I cut a pattern for the box and cover and then cut them manually to better use the paper and I like to score these parts using my Scor-pal.  The top panel was printed but could have been stamped just as well but I did the quickest way.  I used Sizzix die to cut Snowflakes from Silver Metallic CS to finish.

I used dollars bills for the photo but plan to  fill with larger denominations.

Challenges:
http://scor-pal.blogspot.com/2014/12/more-than-one-score-11-anything-goes.html Scor-Pal Challenge: Monthly challenge is anything goes with your Scor-Pal using more than one score.  The boxes and covers were scored with several scores.

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Last Minute Christmas card or gift





I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Patti P. said...

Merry Christmas Theresa.
Love these boxes,especially knowing you can put some candy beneath.
What an adorable snowman, I need to cut a couple of gift card boxes.
Love my Cameo!
Thanks for my beautiful card, hugs to you.

Olga said...

Gorgeous!!!! And a wonderful gift idea!