Saturday, December 27, 2014

Another Christmas Card


Second post today.
Welcome to my studio!  I have been playing with Stamp TV 12 Days of Christmas which is a series of 12 Challenges.  We have until Dec 31 to complete the challenges and this card is for Day 5 to use the sketch shown on the right.  I used pattern paper from GKD Berries & Vines pad, white and red CS, Memento Cottage Ivy ink, and GKD Stamps The Northwoods and Fanciful Tags.  Used Spellbinder Dies and GKD Ribbon ( scrap from my stash). 

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Kendra's Day 5 Challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: December Anything for Christmas
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Anything Goes...I never remember having an anything goes challenge from Melissa.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a gorgeous card, and I believe it should be shared and enjoyed. I know that my entire Design Team would LOVE this, and I hope you will consider linking it with us.

Come and play along in our weekly Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We offer great prizes every week, and you can share all your wonderful projects. I hope you will join us here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love the traditional colors!
Thanks for along with us at TMS!!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, I love the simple design and festive colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Caryn said...

Gorgeous and festive - love the berry border - it matches your blog background!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x