Monday, December 29, 2014

A Little Gold


Hello!  I have a One Layer Card with "a little gold" to enter for some challenges.  I used White CS and stamped Bells from GKD Very Merry Christmas set that I embossed with Gold EP and colored with Gold Copic Marker and Red Glaze Pen.  I framed the image by tracing around a Nestabilities die with Versamark pen and emossed with gold.  I drew another frame with a Gold pen inside the first frame. I finished with a simple word Joy in gold.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: 12 Days of Christmas Day 11
AAA Cards: Challenge is to use a little gold on a CAS card.
CAS on Sunday: #49 Christmas

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Jane said...

Stunningly beautiful CAS card, thanks for playing at AAA Cards. Loving your wintery wallpaper and title photo too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty gold framing! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

Victoria Lavender said...

Happy New Year! Thanks so much for playing with AAA Cards this past year! Each game has brought us new friends and fun new ideas in card making. We whole heartily send a happy hug with our thanks and we hope you’ll enjoy the new year with us as well. We look forward to you and your cards when we restart on February 1st 2015.

“Use a little GOLD”...
Oh Theresa, this is so sweet! First little gold bells I've seen too.

Wishing you a wonderful year. Victoria Lavender