Thursday, November 20, 2014

Simple Tag

 

 I made this simple tag with Power Poppy Stamps from Poinsettia set.  I stamped stocking with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and water colored with Distress Inks Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade on White CS cut to a tag size and shape.  Stamped back as shown.   Finished with red grommet and ribbons.  Nothing fancy about this but I like this stamp as a tag.

Link:
Power Poppy Blog: Share your Power Poppy Creations


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Theresa, I love the colors you chose for your stocking. Those Distress inks have the most appealing names and they look very appealing on your tag! Good to see you in our Peep Challenge!

Allison Cope said...

Aww... super cute tag Theresa! Love your colouring. It's very festive! Thanks for playing along with our Power Poppy challenge "Peep of the Week"!