Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sending Love and Hugs


Hello! Today I am using up some supplies from  a GCD Studio collection  called Special Delivery to create this card.  The collection items used are a Brad with a Cross-Stitch Heart design, Kiss Paper Clip, and Pattern Papers including the paper pieced dress and hat. The card base is Bazzill Vanilla CS. The bear and sentiment stamps are from Repeat Impressions.  Other Supplies: Memento Rich Cocoa  and Red Inks, Copics, Red Glaze Pen, Circle Dies.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: What If? Wednesday- Repeat Impressions Sketch #02914

I love this little Bear...looks like the bear in my watermark.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hi Theresa!!! What an adorable card you make using the WIW sketch this week!!! I love that "kiss" touch. Thanks so much for joining us.