Thursday, November 6, 2014

Re-Make of an Earlier Design

Hello!  Today I am using some ornaments I did not use as I had intended.  I had stamped these on watercolor paper and embossed with white EP and water colored with Distress inks but I accidently got some ink on the card and decided to fussy cut the ornaments and attached to White CS and then a mat of Blue CS and a Card base of white. I used Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament set and water colored  with Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Broken China, and Wild Honey.  I added some colorful ribbon to finish.

Challenges:
Less Is More: Color challenge is Non-traditional Christmas Card
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round:  Challenge is no pattern paper
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: #106 Christmas Creation with Ribbon

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

My Card Attic said...

Lovely card Theresa, love those ornaments! Hazel xx

Sid said...

Fab card !!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous and striking colour scheme Theresa and a great Christmas card.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

La Vikinga said...

Great card; I really like the colours. Thanks for participating in this challenge at Crafty ribbons!!

La Vikinga

Anne said...

Inspired 'rescue', the colours and design are fab Theresa!
Sorry to be so late commenting this week, thanks so much for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer

Chrissie said...

I don't know how I managed to miss commenting on this last week!
This is really jolly, lov ethe colours
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"