Friday, November 7, 2014

Oh, My Deer

Hello!  This is a card that I began a few weeks ago but had set aside to finish.   When I saw the current challenge from City Crafter Challenge Blog I pulled the project out to complete. The Kraft CS was cut on the Cameo using a Silhouette cut file for Birch Trees and I layered it on a White Card Base.  I cut the Father and Baby Deer from Dark Brown CS with a cut file by Emily Dyer(Silhouette).  I decided to make this a Holiday card so I added Happy Holidays cut in Red with Cheery Lynn Dies that I recently won. 

CCCB Photo Inspiration

Challenge:
City Crafter Challenge Blog: My Deer
The Kraft Journal: Challenge #196 Critters


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Sid said...

Fab card and love your deer design !!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Theresa. I'm SO glad that you stopped by to play along in our fun Critter Challenge, and hope that you will continue to join us. Your cards are a blessing and a welcome addition.
Karen Letchworth
The Kraft Journal

P.S. For another fun challenge, please stop by and share with us at Word Art Wednesday - always Anything Goes. You can find us here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Olga said...

Fantastic card!!!!

Stella said...

That little deer is so sweet....awe.... I love the desing of your card. It's subtle and I love the background you created. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh your deer are so gorgeous and cute!! What a great card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Charlene said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!