Monday, November 3, 2014

More Sparkle and Shine


Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  I did some card making and played with some metallic items and watercolors to come up with this Christmas card. Using Versamark and Gold EP, I stamped and heat embossed 3 Ornaments from Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament set on watercolor paper.  I then water colored  with Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Broken China, and Wild Honey which gives a glassy look to the ornaments.  I added some Metallic Gold Cord (GKD) to the images and matted with a blue CS from stash and attached to the Gold Metallic Card Base. Easy and quick! Another card for my holiday stash!

Challenge:
Virginia's View Challenge: All things metallic.
AAA Cards: Play with Watercolors on a CAS card.
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge is CAS
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Sparkle



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful embossing and colouring, lovely ornaments!

Sazzle Dazzle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Olga said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Sid said...

Great colours and embossing !!

Virginia Lu said...

BEAUTIFULLY done on the gold embossing and coloring! Love this happy and festive Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

Linda Beeson said...

I love your ornaments! Pretty colors, so glad you were able to play along at AAA Cards

Lee-Anne said...

The gold embossing looks amazing with the watercoloring! Beautifully done! So happy you could join us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Julia said...

I just love metallics - such a great element with you water coloring. Thanks for joining in with AAA this week!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful job on the ornaments - a very lucky person will receive this card this holiday season

Barb Housner

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 201- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Angela said...

Extraordinary, Theresa! Thank you for watercoloring with us at AAA Cards!