Saturday, November 8, 2014

Merry Tag

Another weekend already!  I had some scraps and this Power Poppy Stamp on my desk so thought I'd make a Christmas Tag.  I used a pre-cut manila tag with a hole already punched.  I have a bunch of these..... maybe from a garage sale buy.  I simply stamped the stocking in Memento black ink and colored with Copics and added white stickles and glitter with Clearstar Pen.  Used a folded Pattern Paper folded to 3" X 5.5" and attached the tag with ribbon.  Added a Cheery Lynn Die cut of Red CS to make this a gift card for a package. Now to do some holiday shopping.

Challenges:
http://www.addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2014/11/challenge-51.html Addicted to CAS: Challenge #51 Tags
 Power Peep of The Week: Share projects made with Power Poppy Stamps




 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Darling tag! I love gift tags, this is a great CAS one to boot. Your colors are cheerful and the DP for the base is a great touch.

Kylie said...

This is really pretty! Love the colours!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a vibrant, charming tag! Love these happy colors!!

Michelle Lupton said...

That tartan ribbon is perfect, and matches your colouring so well! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS :)

Allison Cope said...

Polka and tartan - how cute together! Beautiful tag Theresa! Thanks for playing along with our Power Poppy challenge "Peep of the Week"!