Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Man in the Moon


I love to save Digital and Graphic images but I often forget that I have them.   When I was searching for an image to use in a challenge at Simon Monday Challenge "To the Moon", I came across this celestial Man In The Moon which reads  "I see the moon and the moon sees me! God bless the moon and God bless me." I teamed it up with some MME Pattern Paper, Yellow CS, Darice  EF, Stars cut with Sizzix die in gold glitter paper, and a Sketch from FUSION challenge to create this card.  I put some shine on the image with Clear Star pen but it does not show in the photo.  The art is from  PC Crafter, o longer in business.
.
Challenges:
Simon  Monday Challenge: To the Moon-be  inspired by the universe, galaxy, or anything else out of this world.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says We're seeing stars. This cards fits into this challenge as well.
FUSION card challenge: I used the  sketch from this challenge shown in graphic to the right.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous glittered stars, great card! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Michelle said...

I adore those glittered stars. Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com