Friday, November 14, 2014

James With Pile Of Presents

Hello!  I am back with James, my favorite Bear from LOTV who is having trouble carrying his Christmas presents and has dropped one that is tumbling down my card.  He was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on White CS and colored with Copics and White Liquid Pearls on his Santa Cap.  I added some shine with Clear-star pen.  The falling box is a button from my stash.   Merry Christmas stamp is from MFP and stamped in Memento Lady Bug ink.  Card Base is a Textured Green CS from stash and stripe paper is American Crafts Hollyday pad topped with a Green Satin Ribbon.


Challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch #335 by Debra shown on right
Alphabet Challenge: T is for Traditional Christmas...used traditional red and green
The Ribbon Girl Challenge: Make a Christmas Card with LOTV products
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Something beginning with B--I used Bear, Boxes, Button
Addicted to Stamps and More: Anything goes.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: 2 or 4 Legs
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Christmas Creation with ribbon
Crafty Catz Challenge: Christmas is Coming!







 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Alex H. said...

A cute card.. I just love the traditional Christmas colours! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
;-) Alex H.

Julie B said...

James looks as though he could do with a helping hand with all those presents.
Love how you used the falling parcel to fit with the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. :)

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!!. Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Neets B said...

Aw I love James! I recently bought a couple of James stamps but haven't created him yet. Fab colouring here and I love your use of traditional colours. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Cazro said...

A gorgous cute card for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!