Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's Always 5 O'clock Somewhere


Hello!  Today I am playing with a sketch challenge from The House That Stamps Built and the  Repeat Impressions Wine Series Stamps.  I stamped the Grapes and Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. These were stamped on squares of white with 2 corners rounded with a punch. After arranging the squares on the pattern paper background from MME Lost and Found pad, I added 2 Wine Corks to the other  2 squares and added a strip of pattern paper ( the reverse side of the dotted paper).  My Wine Glasses were stamped and colored on Shrinky Dink paper ...the original size of the glasses was 2" high and shrunk to about 3/4" high.  I thought they were the perfect embellishment to finish the sketch.

Challenges:
What If? Wednesday:  Repeat Impressions Challenge Sketch #N2614
Just Us Girls Challenge: Wild Card Week #269 Anything Goes


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great job with all of the challenges! I love the sketch and the fun stamp set you used. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Cheri said...

Theresa, I love how you used the "wine time" stamps for this challenge. So glad you played along with us.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love that sentiment! I like how you combined the corks, grapes and wine glasses. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Too fun! Those tiny wine glasses are awesome - Thanks so much for joining in with us at JUGS!