Saturday, November 29, 2014

Glitter and Dots for Sparkle


Hello!  I hope all my friends here in the USA had a great Thanksgiving Holiday.  I have been away from blogging a few days and am now trying to catch up with some challenges.  This card was made for a Photo (shown on right)inspired challenge at The House That Stamps Built.  I pulled inspiration from the colors, glitter, and shapes in the photo. I used Repeat Impressions Tulip Bouquet and Sentiment stamps that I stamped on white CS using Memento Tuxedo Black ink for the image and paper pieced the vase with a Green CS with Glitter Dots.  I colored the Tulips with Copics.   The verse was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP.  A mat cut from Green Glitter CS frames the image.  All papers were from my stash.

Challenges:
DCC1119 Inspiration Challenge: At The House That Stamps Built, Geri asked us to make a project inspired by the photo above right.
Time Out Challenge:  Embossing with the optional twist of Sparkle.  Used heat embossing with glitter papers for sparkle.
Addicted to CAS:  Code word is Dots
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes

 
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Lin said...

A beautiful card, Theresa! And love the seasonal colors - thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love that bling Theresa and so fresh looking! Hazel x

Shona Chambers said...

What a nice change to see a card that isn't a Xmas card!! I love the colours you used and that glitter paper is divine. Gorgeous colouring of the flowers too. Very happy you joined us at TIME OUT and hope you can come back again soon!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a pretty card Theresa - love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along at ATCAS - Sylvia x

baileyrosy.com said...

What a gorgeous sparkly card and I love the colouring on the flowers.

Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie