Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall Wreath with Thanks


Hello!  I have been playing with some challenges for which I designed this card.  I found this Flourishes stamp Called Wreaths of All Seasons which I have never used and stamped it on Ivory CS with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and  colored with Copics Y17, Y23, E55, E35, YG 63, YG95 and G20.   I cut the wreath with a circle die and  placed on a Gold Ribbon arranged on an embossed Pattern Paper from Teresa Collins' World Traveler pad.  This I attached to a base card of Golden Yellow  and finished with the word Thanks cut with my Cameo and a Flourish which is a portion of a die cut using Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish die.  I really like the look of the wreath of sunflowers.

Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Jessi's Sketch #274 shown on the right
Just Us Girls Challenge: Challenge Word Week #265 Wreaths
I had planned to create a Christmas Wreath but changed to a Fall Wreath to use a never before used stamp.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty Fall wreath.....love the sunflowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

A sunflower wreath...right up my alley! I love sunflowers! This is so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful sunflower wreath! I love how you stamped it with the brown ink for a softer look. Great design. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely coloring on this beautiful image! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love the sunflower wreath and the embossed BG!!
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card, this image is so pretty. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Jessi Fogan said...

GORGEOUS! That wreath stamp is lovely (I miss Flourishes!) and the diagonal ribbon is perfect. Thanks so much for joining in at TMS - your card will be up on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl