Sunday, November 30, 2014

Deck the Halls


Hello!! I'm baacck with another Christmas card....took a break from holiday cards but I had to make this for the Merry Monday challenge to use Red, Green, and White.  I chose a pattern paper from American Crafts Hollyday pad and stamped an Ornament and Sentiment  from Spellbinders set Heirloom Ornament with Versamark and heat embossed with Red EP. Used Red Card base and a mat of Green CS  and  Clear Star pen for sparkle.
Challenge:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: Bonnie asked us to use Red, Green, and White.
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge: Free is Good. Use something you got for free. The Spellbinders Stamp was a free gift in a magazine that my DH gave me for Christmas last year.
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge is Holiday

This card reminded me of a childhood memory of participating in a Spelling Bee Contest.  The word that eliminated me was ORNAMENT.  I think of that experience whenever I write the word.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

10 comments:

Karren said...

What a fabulous card with lots of white space! Love the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Bonnie said...

Perfect paper! Love how you stamped the ornament and sentiment on it! Perfect fit! Bet you never misspelled ORNAMENT again! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Julie B said...

great DP and a fab embossed ornament.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

Linda said...

Fabulous card ..... very festive! Linda (GD Merry Monday) xx

Olga said...

Eye popping gorgeous!!!!

Neets B said...

The embossed image and sentiment blend so well with the DP, lovely traditional feel. Thanks for linking up at ATSM this week, Anita x

Leslie Hanna said...

I love that paper! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!

julie1 said...

gorgeous, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy