Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Christmas Poinsettia

Welcome to my studio!  I have been playing with Power Poppy's Poinsettia set which I recently purchased.  As you may know, I love to color these beautiful stamps by Marcella and this poinsettia was fun to color. I used Copics R22, R27, YR000, Y13, Y32, G40, YG63 and Memento Marker Bamboo Leaves.  The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on GKD Ivory CS which is also the card base.   I used yellow Glaze pen on the center of the flower and Wink of Stella on the pomegranates.  (I wish I knew how to capture the shine of the Wink of Stella in my photos. )
The pattern papers used are Crate Paper Peppermint pad. The Power Poppy sentiment was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and sponged with Memento Espresso Truffle that I also sponged around the image.  Also used Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots, Nesties Oval Die, and EK Corner Punch.

Challenges:
Power Poppy Peep of the Week: Share a new Power Poppy Creation

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Marcella Hawley said...

Theresa, OH WOW — your glowing Poinsettia card was more potent this morning than my coffee! What eye-opening beauty!! Just love the luscious hues, and your skillful coloring is a real delight. Thank you for sharing your card with all of us. :) ~m

Olga said...

this is just absolutley gorgeous, so elegant!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Theresa, your poinsettia looks so real with your expert coloring! I'm glad you love to color Power Poppy stamps, because I sure love to look at them! Thanks for joining our Peep Challenge. I look forward to your cards there in the thumbnails.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Your card looks like a gifted wrapped. Your poinsettia looks beautiful. Wonderful design and beautiful job.

ChristineCreations said...

This is a beauty Theresa. Lovely vibrancy and I love the embossed dp. A very classy design. Thanks for another beauty for Power Poppy Peep of the week!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Theresa! Your colouring is so vivid and rich! Beautiful creation!