Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blue and Silver Ornaments


Hello!  I was really inspired by the Merry Monday challenge this week.  I immediately began my card by gathering Silver Metallic CS, DCWV Blue Foil CS, and Glossy White CS.  I cut Pine branches with Impression Obsession die  and stamped the Ornaments with Spellbinders Heirloom set using Versamark and Silver EP. I fussy cut the Ornaments and arranged all the elements on a White Card Base using Blue Satin Ribbon to hang the ornaments attached with Pop-Up Dots.  My DH helped me decide the layout.  I love the shine and sparkle of my card.

Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: Wendy asked us to create a Christmas card with ornaments in silver/gray & blue.
Creative Corner Challenge: It's beginning to look like Christmas.
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme-Anything Goes. Stash -Use 3 of the same thing. I used 3 ribbons, 3 ornaments.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Ornaments

Stay tune for another Blue and Silver card.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

12 comments:

Olga said...

Absolutley beautiful!!!!!

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa! It's so elegant!

Lynn's Place said...

Great card....love the ornaments...tfs...and joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by to play with us again <((><

Kristie Goulet said...

These ornaments are gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the gorgeous ornaments.

Anja Curvers said...

Very beautiful lovely card.

Susan Joyce said...

The ornaments are beautiful Theresa. Very elegant card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Debbie Henderson said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the pine branches in silver! Thanks for joining Merry Monday this week!

Super Stamp Girl said...

HI Theresa, the blues in your card are absolutely stunning. It completely caught my eye. Beautiful job. Crystal

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, Theresa! Love the look of this with those gorgeous ornaments! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautiful card! I love the silver embossing on the branches and the ornaments. Thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie
AKA NJ Stamping Queen

Emma Williams said...

This is such a pretty and extremely elegant card! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)