Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Little Sugar for Christmas

 
How about some gingerbread cookies?  The Christmas challenge at The Glory of Christmas is biscuits/cookies so I thought I'd used this seldom used Gingerbread stamp from GKD First Christmas set.  I stamped the pair of Gingerbread with Versamark on Kraft CS and heat embossed with Ranger Seafoam White EP. The colors are from the Challenge at Card Concept. The image was cut with Nesties Circle die and matted on a Red CS.   Following the sketch from Sweet Sunday, I assembled my card with Kraft Card Base, Pattern Paper from Crate Paper Snowy Day pad.  Finished with a sentiment from Creative Vision Holiday Sentiments and a Red Ribbon.

Challenges:
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: Biscuits/Cookies

Sweet Sunday Sketch: #244 Shown on right
Crafty Sentiments Challenge: Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Pairs or 2 of a kind...used a pair of Gingerbread.  I know this may be a stretch for this challenge?
Papertake Weekly Challenge: 2 or 4 Legs.   My take on this challenge may be a bit different than it was to be.
The Card Concept: Challenge #23 - A  Krafty Christmas.  My style would fall into Clean and Layered.  The colors from the graphic on the right are used in my design.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Lin said...

Darling, Theresa! Just love the red, white, and kraft together. You might want to enter this into the Card Concept challenge, too, as I think it would fit.....

sweet art designs said...

Very nice composition. Love your whole design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

Kristie Larsen said...

Very cute card! i have a lack of christmas sets but I think a gingerbread man is a must! Love those little guys so much! thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

Sandra said...

Oh this is so cute! Love your design! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

KayM said...

Oh this is just adorable! I love the cute little gingerbread people! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 46 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Kim Heggins said...

So so sweet! I love your adorable pair of gingerbread people, just too cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at the Glory of Christmas. We hope to see you again next time.