Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Under the Big Top


Hello!   When I saw the current challenge Circus at Cupcake Inspirations (see graphic on right), I knew that I had to use the Flourishes stamp set Under the Big Top to create a card.  I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday with Stripe Paper from American Crafts Kringle & Co paper pad with the Tent, Banner, Balloons, and Verse stamps.
Other supplies: Ivory CS, Gold CS, SU Ruby Red Ink, Memento Cantaloupe, Memento Markers Summer Sky, Tangelo, Rich Cocoa,  Circle and Rectangle Dies, Gold Grosgrain Ribbon, Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots.

Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations : Challenge #283 Circus.
Sweet Sunday: Sketch #241


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Tina said...

Perfect for our challenge...so cute
thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Nance E Salkeld said...

Great circus card, very lovely! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations Circus Challenge! Nance, DT

Indy said...

What a super cute card! Those banners are a nice touch! I'm so glad you were inspired by Cupcake Inspirations' Circus challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie
DT