Thursday, October 30, 2014

Santa Is Coming


Hello!  The focus of this card is a digital Image of Santa that I had saved in my files but do not know the source.  After printing the image, I distressed the edges with a distress tool and ink.  I assembled the card following the sketch from Sketch Saturday beginning with a card base of light gold CS, a layer of Green Pattern Paper and stripes of 2 other patterns, all patterns from Crate Paper Peppermint and Snowy Day pads.  Added a sprig of holly (stamped with Flourishes Stamp and fussy cut) on top of a bit of pine bough ( Impression Obsession die cut) when I attached the image.  I added some twinkle in Santa's eyes with Wink of Stella.   Maybe you can see it if you enlarge the photo.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Challenge is Sketch #333 by Vanessa
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: St. Nicholas/Father Christmas/ Santa
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Pattern paper
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Christmas


I wish I knew the source of this Santa image. Does anyone know?
I always try to include the name of the origin in my file but not this one.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous, the perfect Christmas card, I do love that image!!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! Love that Santa! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 45 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for October and my Patterned Paper October challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

sweet art designs said...

Beautiful image...great choice. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, the image is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Glory of Christmas challenge.