Friday, October 17, 2014

Old Friends Are the Best


Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Repeat Impressions Sketch #0514 Challenge at The House That Stamps Built shown on the right.  I did  give the sketch a turn to the right for my use.  I love the Repeat Impressions Wine Series stamps which I have used for all the stamping.  The Wine Glasses were inked with Memento Tuxedo Black on to a rectangle of Ivory CS and colored with Copics R46 and R59 and shaded with a bit  of gray. I edged this with a Gold Metallic marker. To assemble the card, a Gold textured card base card was layered with a panel of pattern paper from Teresa Collins World Traveler pad. The sentiment was done with Versamark and Black EP on a Gold Metallic CS scrap and layered on a strip of Wine CS.  For embellishments I stamped the grape cluster and colored with the same Red Copics and Y28 and stamped the cork on a scrap of actual cork paper. These were fussy cut and attached.   I am pleased with the richness of this design.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Love this card to say the least. Good wine and old friends always get together. Beautiful card. - Jim

Patti J said...

Theresa, beautiful card! I love this set, and you've showcased it so well! Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!