Monday, October 20, 2014

Interesting Card


Hello! Glad that you dropped by.  Before I start raking leaves today, I thought I'd share a card which my DH calls "Interesting."  Well, it is a bit different.  I made this for the challenge at Poppy Sketch shown on the right and we are to use  a pop of Houndstooth pattern.  After finding this pattern paper in a Fancy Pants Trend Setter pad and the loopy trim in red in my stash, I designed my card around these 2 elements.  The card base is Ivory CS embossed at the top with Cuttlebug Pop Culture Border and stamped on the bottom with the Train  and Sentiment from GKD The Northwoods and Life is Good sets.  They were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Black and Red EP's.  Added the strip of Houndstooth paper and the ball fringe trim
 to finish my design.
Challenges:
Poppy Sketches:  #15 with a Pop of Pattern

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Shelly said...

What a totally fun and cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

Laura Davis said...

What a great card, I love the embossing!
Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
Laura

Indy said...

What a great card! Love the Houndstooth paper! So glad you were inspired by the Poppy Sketches Challenge with a pop of Houndstooth! Hope you'll us for our new challenge starting tomorrow!
Hugs,
Debbie, DT