Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hold on to Hope



Hello!  This month Split Coast Stampers is holding its annual Hope You Can Cling To Campaign to .  Read all the details here.
I made this card for Dina K's challenge to use something on your card that we hold on to daily -- a HANDLE. Keyword HYCCT1401C . Read more here.

I made this shaped card using a template that I have had a long time but do not remember the source.  I cut the teacup from pink CS and then added a design to the cup using Power Poppy Peonies Digi that I colored on the computer, sized and  printed on white CS. I embossed this layer with Cuttlebug EF Victoria and attached to the cup after trimming with the template. I also added rows of embossed dots with Cuttlebug EF Border.
I stamped the sentiment from Power Poppy Azaleas on white CS with Memento Tuxedo Black and inserted into a Pink Vellum teabag hung on a string.

Challenge:
Power Poppy World Day Card Making: Challenge 3 Choose Hope, Think Pink.  Join in one of the Challenges at SCS for HYCCT.
Link to card on SCS


I thought I'd share this first Teacup card made in 2009.
Same template as above.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

Absolutley fantastic!!! Love the cup, image and cause....

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is darling! I adore the cup shape with the textures. Very pretty and great job!