Friday, October 31, 2014

Glittery Snowflakes


Welcome!  I am adding another card to my Christmas stash.   This was made
for the Merry Monday challenge to use Snowflakes, dry embossing and neutral colors.  I began with an Ivory card base topped with lustrous, glossy Oyster Pearl CS embossed with Darice EF Snowflakes  attached with foam tape. I love the elegant color of this CS.  I added a torn strip of clear Vellum stamped with a sentiment from GKD that I heat embossed with white EP.  The final additions were floating Snowflakes cut with Sizzix dies in DCWV Glittered paper also in a neutral color.  I added pearls to the centers for more texture and shine.  I am pleased with the final results.

Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: Use snowflakes, dry embossing and neutral colors to create a Christmas card.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says anything goes.
Addicted to CAS: Use Vellum





 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Love the embossing and details.

Lesley Croghan said...

Shiny and pretty! This card is wonderful, love the torn paper!

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful! I love that paper and the torn vellum. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Allison Kostiuk said...

Beautiful, soft, peaceful card! Love your snowflakes!

Jaydee said...

I love all your fabulous snowflakes and love how they all come together. Your vellum stamped tag is the perfect way to add the sentiment without distracting from them. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

Susan Joyce said...

I like the embossed and die cut snowflakes, such a soft and pretty card. Thanks for showing on the Merry Monday blog.

debby4000 said...

Oh such a beautiful snowflakes card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby