Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fluttering By



Hello!  I started this card last week when I first saw the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch challenge but it took awhile to decide how I wanted to assemble the card using the Gold butterflies that I cut and embossed with Cheery Lynn die cuts.  I also took inspiration from a card that I made a couple years ago shown below.  Other supplies used were Red CS, Gold Metallic CS, Pattern Paper from Teresa Collins World Traveler Pad, Versamark, Gold EP, Paper & Such Stamps, Paper Lace from K&CO,

Challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch: Shown on right
Seize the Birthday: Anything goes for a birthday. This week option is Washi Tape but I chose not to use.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the gold! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Janet Zeppa said...

You can't go wrong with gold and butterflies! Very pretty!
So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

OttawaMom said...

Those butterflies look so regal against that colour! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!