Sunday, October 19, 2014

Deep Blue Sea

Hello!  This card is for the Mix It Up Monday Challenge - Over the Deep Blue Sea at Stamp TV.  Tricia has asked us to makeWater Themed Card.   We can use nautical images, rain, snow... ANYTHING that has water!  Since I do not have many Nautical Theme Stamps from GKD (note to self....buy some GKD nautical stamps), I had to stretch my resources for this card.  I selected a verse from Melanie's Gifts from the Sea set and seashells from her A Year of Borders and combined them with a water looking Pattern from GKD Poolside paper pad to create this water themed design.  Other supplies used were: GKD Soft Sand CS, Metallic Copper CS, Versamark, Copper EP, SU Blue ink, and Nesties Label 4 Dies.  The embossed verse was recessed under the copper frame.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Olga said...

Beautiful card, love how you framed the sentiment!