Friday, October 17, 2014

Bears Building a Snowman

 Today I am playing with LOTV's stamp of Bears with a Snowman stamped on white CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics N 0,2,4, C00, B0000, YG67,G05.  I sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky and added snow with Liquid Pearls and Frosted Lace Stickles. The image was cut with a circle die and matted on a Red Circle.  I decided to make this a gatefold card and used the sketch from Sketch Saturday. I used White CS for the card base and added panels of patterns from Pebbles Welcome Christmas paper pad.  I stamped, colored and cut out a tree to hold the card shut. This was attached with pop up dots. I finished the inside with a sentiment from Heartfelt Collection stamped in Memento Lady Bug ink and more circles.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenges:
 Use something round on your Christmas Card.
Sketch Saturday: #331 Use sketch shown on right
LOTV's  Monthly Sketch : Anything goes with a Lili of the Valley stamp.
Oldie But a Goodie: Theme is Christmas.  LOTV Stamp is older than 6 months.
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: Theme is Snowman
Alphabet Challenge: R is for round or rectangle. Lot of round on my card.

Thanks for stopping by.  I enjoy all your comments and visits.
Thanks, Theresa

8 comments:

sweet art designs said...

Your card is adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

Lin said...

Oh what a day-brightener, Theresa! Love everything about this happy card!

Irish Cherokee said...

That is one sweet image for the Bears in the snowman. The left side of your card almost looks like a cross stitch. Really nice work. - Jim

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 44 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge 198 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Jennifer LaVite said...

So cute! I love the pretty background papers. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

paper fun said...

So cute!!

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Helen said...

A really cute card and I love how you've put it together.

Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

Helen x

Erica said...

Such a sweet card, Theresa!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

Good Luck

Hugs

Erica x