Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Up, Up and Away on a Beautiful Day

 
 Welcome to my blog!   This was a fun card to make.  I started with one hot air balloon but my DH said the card needed more so I added 2 more.  I stamped all 3 Hot Balloons with Repeat Impressions Stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black on an Ivory paper from stash and colored with Blue and Green Copics.   I also stamped Happy Birthday on one balloon with Winnie and Walter stamps.  The Repeat Impressions verse was stamped on the lower right corner.  I followed the Sketch shown below. I used the Blue and Ivory Dotted Fancy Pants paper from the Collecting Memories pad and the Green CS was from Bazzill. 

Challenges:
CAS-Colours & Sketches: Sketch Challenge #89
Designers' Choice Challenge: DCC827 Celebrate Birthdays

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sentiment~~

joy said...

LOVE this cute card, Theresa! The hot air balloons are pretty in blue and green. Great take on the sketch.

Patricia H. said...

The cheery balloons add a fun touch to your card! Thanks so much for joining in our sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches! :)

karen h said...

Wonderful card - love the scene! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!