Thursday, September 18, 2014

Silent Night

This Christmas card is for Hazel's Challenge to use our interpretation of 'silent night' for a Christmas card.  I used images and papers from Heartfelt Creations Christmas Collection from last year.  I think the shepherds viewing the Star capture the feel of a Silent Night.  I cut an oval with Nesties Die from the background paper and placed over the image and attached to a Card Base of Ivory CS.  I highlighted the words on the Pattern Paper with Clear Star pen instead of stamping a verse.  I placed a rhinestone on the star and used Clear Star pen to give shine to the stars.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge:  Silent Night
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Pattern Paper

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa! Thanks for sharing :-)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card,

mamapez5 said...

A lovely card which fits the criteria perfectly. Kate x

Hazel said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Cindy said...

So peaceful and beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra challenge this month. Cindy-GDT