Monday, September 22, 2014

Sick Little Bear


Hello? How was your weekend.  I hope it was better than the Bear on my card who is not feeling well.  He's a Meljens Digital image called Sick Little Bear printed with one of her sentiments.    I colored him with Copics and added some Glossy Accents and glitter with Wink of Stella.  I sponged DI Antique Linen around the image to darken the White CS.  I used Ivory CS as the base and Panels of Patterns from Crate Paper DIY Collection. I have used this little fella often for Get Well Cards.

Challenge:
Digi Sketch Challenge: Get well theme with sketch shown on right
Meljens Design  Challenge: Karaoke-use song as your inspiration.    I chose The Fever by Bruce Springsteen.
To listen to The Fever click on the arrow:



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Amy A said...

Great image for your song inspiration Theresa! Love it.

Thank you for playing along with us at Meljen’s Designs Challenges for our "Karaoke" Challenge- We sure hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Meljen’s Designs Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Stefali M. said...

cutie card!!! love the digi!! thanks for joining Digisketch challenge :) Steph DT

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That is such a great inspiration song :) Hadn't heard it in awhile!!! Love this.

Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.