Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sailing On The Sea with Love


Welcome to my studio!  Today I am doing something that I seldom do or maybe have never done. I am doing 2 cards for a sketch challenge .... I did not read any  rules that say only one entry.  Since I had the sketch and the papers and stamps on my desk,  I was inspired to create this design in another color combo. I stamped the Repeat Impressions Ship (which is a Tri Masted Schooner according to my DH) on White CS with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Memento Summer Sky and copics. The pattern papers used are from GKD Poolside pad and card base is Glossy White CS from stash. The RI sentiment was stamped with SU Ballet Blue. The Cuttlebug EF was used on the solid blue layer.
There is something fun about this sketch that I just had to use again.

Challenges:
What If? Wednesday Challenge: Sketch #S1714
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Patterned Paper on entire Card

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Patti J said...

I think this one is even prettier! Love the coordinating papers - looks like that ship is truly sailing on swirly waters. Thanks for joining us again at The House That Stamps Built!

Hazel said...

Beautiful blues. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x