Thursday, September 4, 2014

People Matter

Back to Christmas today.  I made this card for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge People Matter--to show people on your Christmas card.  Can you believe that I do not have any Christmas stamps with people...have a lot with bears and birds but no people?   I searched my digital files and found this image from Magic Moonlight freebies that I used on my card with pattern paper from Authentique's Collection Wonder, corrugated cardboard, and a card base of GKD dark green CS.  Added some shine to berries with Clearstar  Pen but does not show in photo.  I popped up the image on one side because of the thickness of the corrugated cardboard. This was a quick card but I liked the end results.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: People Matter
Craftyhazelnut's ChristmasChallenge Extra : September Anything Christmas
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge: #167 Don't crimp my style. Use your paper crimper on your project. If you don't have a crimper, you can use corrugated cardboard

Have you started your Christmas cards?
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Lin said...

A lovely vintage image, Theresa! I especially like seeing them at Christmas!

Diane said...

Very pretty!

Donna said...

Gorgeous vintage Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Don't Crimp My Style" challenge!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous vintage Christmas card, Theresa! That's a wonderful image!

Hazel said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Robyn Oliver said...

A really lovely vintage card, Theresa

Leslie Hanna said...

This is beautiful. I love the burgundy corrugated cardboard down the left side. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x