Thursday, September 18, 2014

Oriental Birthday

Hello! Thanks for stopping by today.  Today I am sharing a very quick and simple one layer card.  I stamped 3 Chinese characters with words on White CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and trimmed with Rectangle Nesties and layered on Red CS cut with more Nesties.  My husband suggested I add some Washi tape for another Oriental element....he said "it is Japanese, isn't it?"  I finished with the sentiment which has an Oriental flair.  Stamps are from MFP's Asian Delight set.

Challenge:
Addicted to CAS: #47 Code word is Oriental

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

very_inky_fingers said...

Love this card! I think it is so great that your husband thought of the washi! I have one of those helpful husbands too... they are priceless!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A very classy CAS card Theresa - love the Oriental images and the Washi tape
- your husband is a star!
Thank you so much for joining in the ATCAS Oriental challenge - Sylvia x

Karen B said...

Great oriental themed card Theresa. Love the sentiment stamps. How helpful and wise is your husband? lol Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Karen x

Loll Thompson said...

Hi Theresa. Fabulous Chinese characters that are the focus of your card ... love the addition of the washi tape and the font on your sentiment is perfectly matched. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.