Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Have a Glass Of Wine?

Welcome! I hope you have time for a glass of wine.  I am using Repeat Impressions stamps from their Wine Series set.  I stamped the bottle, glasses, and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a one layer card of White CS. I colored the images with assorted pencils and markers and added some shadows with a gray pencil. I tried to make the label on the bottle look very vintage..... the older the wine, the better it is.  I scored 3 lines at the lower edge to finish and anchor the card.

Challenges:
Less Is More Challenge: This week it is a One Layer Challenge and the theme is Beverages.
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge; #246 is Clean and Simple

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

love the card!!!! The images are fantastic!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic card Theresa.
Love the 3d effect courtesy of your
amazing colouring skills.
A* One layer CAS card
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Anne said...

Theresa what fab colouring and grounding, you made a stunning card!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

Susan said...

Love this card - would make a great male card!

Chrissie said...

Don't mind if I do!
Super card Theresa, it looks as is we could drink really a drop of that wine!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Huguenot Girl said...

Great card Theresa! Nicole x