Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Fall


Today, I am back to thinking of fall and have used inspiration from The Cutting Edge Challenge to create this project.  Pulling colors of orange, blue, green, brown and black, lower edge of grass, and the layout of their photo,  I designed the card with those elements.  I cut the pumpkin and grass on the Cameo using Silhouette files and cut birds and fence with dies from Marianne.  I assembled all the pieces on a card base of Blue CS and stamped the sentiment from SU with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  All cardstock was from stash and scraps.

Challenges to enter:
The Cutting Edge Challenge: # 10 See graphic on right.
CAS-ology Challenge: Cue card is GRASS
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge is Awesome Autumn
Die Cut Diva Challenge: September challenge is to use something new.   I used new Silhouette cut files.  Making a card with this many die cuts and no coloring is new to me.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Jean said...

What a fun fall card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!

Arlene said...

Love the pumpkin on the fence. Delightful Fall card.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

Love the pumpkin on the fence. Delightful Fall card.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I like the sweet blackbirds!! Great FALL scene!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!